- N. 7 RSPP/ASPP, HSE area tecnica in materia di sicurezza, Formatori, CSP/CSE, Dirigenti.
NEBOSH qualifications are categorised as ‘Other’ qualifications by SQA Accreditation in Scotland. These are categorised as Vocationally-Related Qualifications (VRQs) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. VRQs provide the knowledge and practical skills required for particular job roles through a structured study-based training programme, that combines the testing of knowledge and understanding in written examinations with practical application of learning in the workplace.
VRQs are a popular type of qualification because they are nationally recognised, flexible and offer routes for progression to employment or further study.
The NEBOSH HSE III – Introduction to Incident Investigation course is designed for everyone who has a responsibility to ensure safety as part of their daily tasks, including:
- Safety Champions (Health and Safety Champions);
- Union Representatives;
- Aspiring OSH professionals in a company.
|Durata del corso
7 hours + 1h exam
|Analisi fabbisogno formativo
You will benefit from learning lessons from incident investigations. Once the root cause(s) of an incident have been identified and additional control measures implemented to address those causes, then there should be no recurrence of the same type of incident. In the long run, this will save the company money.
- Reduction of repeated incidents – lessons learned so that it doesn't happen
- Confidence that the approach to investigations in the organization is robust and
- Improved safety culture by encouraging a proactive approach to incident
- Creation of internal expertise in the company;
- An approach to incident investigations that can reflect best practices.
After attending the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the terminology of incidents, moral, legal and financial arguments that
- justify the investigation and requirements of the OSH management system;
- Identify human and organizational factors;
- Develop an incident investigation;
- Develop strategies for well-conducted interviews and identify barriers that can
- create obstacles between the investigator and the interviewee;
- Advanced incident investigation techniques.
Very good oral and written english (B2 level)
|Contenuti del corso
1 - Understand why incident investigations are carried out and how human and organisational factors contribute to incidents
- Incident terminology, the moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations and management system requirements;
- Human and organisational factors
2 - Understand how to investigate incidents and confidently carry out an investigation
- Investigating incidents
- Positive strategies for and the barriers to successful interviews
- Advanced incident investigation techniques
Online in real time or classroom training
Slides, Student Manual, Exercises
|Verifica finale dell'apprendimento
Practical application of knowledge through the analysis of a set of scenarios related to incident investigation. The assessment lasts for 60 minutes and has two possible outcomes: Pass or Refer.
AIAS Academy will release certicates after full attendance of the training course (absence is allowed only for 10% of total training hours) and after successfully passing the exam.
|Docente del corso
Nelson Leite e Sà (NEBOSH Lead Tutor) GradIOSH
- BSc (Hons); MSc, PhD candidate GradIOSH; Senior HSE Specialist
- CEO & Founder iNLS Solutions, Lda (Since 2014)
- Assistant Professor for Bachelor and Master degrees at Coimbra Health School (2008-2014)
- Safety Engineer at Pilkington Glass, UK (2007)
- Responsible for the Civil Construction Department at MM Serviços – Leiria (2007-2008)
- HSE Adviser since 2005
- PhD candidate for Environmental and Occupational Health at Nova Public Health School – Nova University of Lisbon
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Systems by the University of Aveiro
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Health from Coimbra Health School.
- Invited Lecturer in dozens international and national conferences and author of scientific papers with peer review.
- Trained with BOSIET, HUET + MIST, VCA VOL and GWO
- Internal Auditor for ISO 45001:2018 by SGS Academy
- Author of the book “Fundamentos Gerais em SST Internacional”
- Principal author of the HSE Manual for Chemical Industry in Mexico through SGS Consulting
- Adviser and Trainer of HSE in Portugal, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Croatia, Albania, Angola, Mozambique, Brazil e México.
Sérgio Roldão Duarte - BSc (Hons); HSE Manager
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Health;
- Coimbra Health School
- University of Applied Health Sciences – Croatia;
- Telemark University College – Norway
- Health and Safety Senior Advisor;
- Responsible for Department of Structures for 10 years at aeronautical industry.
- Trainer and Advisor for Brazilian Institute of Oil&Gas, INA (MOL GROUP), Bureau Veritas AO and SGS Angola
- Professional experience in HSE in Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Norway and Croatia
- Certified Trainer of Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA);
- Certified Trainer of Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH);
- VCA Supervisor;
- Trainer and Examiner of NEBOSH HSWA, NEBOSH IGC, NEBOSH III;
- NEBOSH HSE Process Safety Manager
- Currently responsible for iNLS office at Balkans based in Zagreb – Croatia.
- Consutlant for HSE in VALE, CLN and CDN in Mozambique
AIASCERT, Organismo di Certificazione Accreditato da ACCREDIA, certifica le competenze delle figure professionali secondo processi e schemi conformi alla norma UNI 17024. Il corso può essere valido per aggiornamento e o formazione specifica ai fini della certificazione secondo alcuni schemi. Clicca qui qui per visualizzare tutti gli schemi disponibili.
Per maggiori informazioni contatta la segreteria AIASCERT alla mail email@example.com